Thursday, December 27, 2012

CELEBRITIES NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS FOR 2013

As we come to the close of another year (and it didn't end after all!), we often reflect on what has past and try to look ahead with optimism and high hopes. Once again, I have asked some of our favorite celebrities for their New Year's resolutions! Here is what they have shared with us...

WABC Eyewitness News Anchor BILL RITTER says "My resolution: to spend more time with my family, and to spend more time at work. and I can do it if I cut back my sleep to 3 hours a night. Shouldn't be too hard, right?" Good luck with that Bill!
Actress KATHY GARVER, best known as Cissy on the classic TV sitcom "Family Affair" states "My New Year's resolution is to accept what I cannot change in politics and work for the things I can!"
Legendary musician BOBBY WHITLOCK, from Derek and the Dominoes: "My New Year's resolution is the same one that I have always had~"Never make myself any promises that I can't keep". Right on Bobby!
American singer PETER LEMONGELLO: "My New Years resolution is simple. "Take an inventory of your life and the people who are important to you, and do all you can to make them happy". You'll be amazed at how it comes back to you!"
American singer and actor MEL CARTER, best known for his 1965 million-selling recording, "Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me" has vowed "To Stay as active as I can and make more beautiful music--God Bless!" God bless you too Mel!
BUTCH PATRICK, who played Eddie Munster on the classic 60's sitcom "The Munsters" is not one for resolutions "Don't make em! But if I was to make one, it would probably be to maintain my sobriety and be of service to others".
American comedic actress, impressionist and singer MARILYN MICHAELS: "I think I've given up on "resolutions" because, if I don't keep them, it's
another thing to feel guilty about!! Then I worry that I didn't keep the
resolution! So I'd rather call it a "wish list".
That would be... lose 10 pounds... stop worrying, and of course get the
musical comedy I wrote with my son, film critic, Mark Wilk, called...
"ALYSHA", produced in the new year!" Some greats goals Marilyn and hope they come to pass!

Argentinian actress OLIVIA HUSSEY-EISLEY, who became famous for her role as Juliet in Franco Zeffirelli's Academy Award-winning 1968 film version of "Romeo and Juliet" shared: "My New Years resolution for 2013 is to make a point to take everything with a grain of salt! Enjoy every single day..and feel peace and bliss in my heart..it takes a lot of discipline to feel good inside all the time..but it can be consciously done! My New years resolution is to do this!" Bravo Olivia!
American southern rock and country singer/songwriter HENRY PAUL, who was a founding member of the Southern rock band "The Outlaws" told me "Honestly Mick I don't have a new years resolution...... but I can always commit to dropping a few pounds!!!!" Sounds like a plan Henry!
Renowned sports radio and television broadcaster ANN LIGUORI said "My New Year's resolution is to spend even more quality time with my loved ones and plan even more visits with my Mom, sister Jean, brother Dan and niece Madison and nephew Christian whether we get together on the East End of Long Island, in Florida where they live, in Ohio where we grew up or anywhere we can meet to get together. With our hectic schedules, this takes a lot of planning but family is foremost!" Such wonderful thoughts Ann!
American actress, writer, novelist, comedienne, blogger, and talk-radio host LYDIA CORNELL, famed as Sara Rush on the ABC television situation comedy "Too Close for Comfort" says "My New Years' Resolution is to finish the book and movie I'm writing. And to stop dating, marrying and doing business with sociopaths. And to stop seeking the approval of Neanderthals!" Wishing you my success with all of that Lydia!

Lets hope all of these resolutions come to pass and my hopes that yours will too!
Happy New Year!

For more information on our special celebrities:
http://www.kathygarver.com/bio.htm
www.bobbywhitlockandcococarmel.com
plemongello.com
marilynmichaels.com
www.henrypaul.com
www.annliguori.com
http://lydiacornell.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment